You go to the store and buy a separate toilet lid for yourself, you will wash it and wipe it with a rag after each use of the toilet.
"Let's go to the kitchen," suggested Rita. And she went forward, wagging her ass. She was wearing a short pink dressing gown that barely covered her ass. They sat down, Rita poured tea in her own way, then looking for something below, she bent down, slightly spreading her legs, exposing her ass in a thong, then taking out cups from above, standing on tiptoe, and the robe lifted up again. I looked at it, and Inna looked at me questioningly.
liveartbcs.com/ireland/12-03-2022. I did not wait for the continuation, but immediately hit him in the face, he answered, only I was on the floor. The slaps given to me before were flowers. I lay and looked at him, tears flowed in a stream, I began to sob and in a moment I was already openly roaring ...
After breakfast, Oksana began to clear the table, and Igor went to his room, having spent some time in it, he decided to check what Ksyusha was doing.
Substituted for kisses another of his cherished place. And why, he was guilty, although I don’t understand my fault, but she knows better, so come on, work off, atone for sins. And he began to beg. And when she forgave me a couple of times, notifying all the neighbors about it with her cries, she allowed me to prove my loyalty by pouring into her. Assessing the amount of liquid that she got, she was satisfied. Didn't lose a drop on the side.
Just a second… she said, and left in the direction of her carriage.